Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms carefully so that you understand the conditions for accessing and using the Site and associated services. We may make changes to these Terms from time to time as our Site develops, so check back frequently. Your continued use of the Site following any posted changes to the Terms constitutes your consent to them. We provide the information, services, text, graphics, links or other material on this site to you, conditioned on your acceptance, without modification, of these Terms. If you do not agree to the Terms, please do not use our Site.
This Site is intended to provide information and services for your personal use. We grant you a limited, nonexclusive, revocable license to make personal and non-commercial use of the Site. This license does not include the right to modify, reproduce, copy, or resell any of the content of the Site; to bypass any technical measures used to prevent or restrict access to any portion of the Site; to use any data mining, robots, or similar automated data gathering and extraction tools to access the Site; to violate or attempt to violate the security of the Site; or to interfere with or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
You agree to use this Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You acknowledge that your use of this Site is at our sole discretion, and your license to use the Site may be terminated by us at any time. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse service to anyone and to block or prevent your future access to and use of this Site.
Before you can make use of certain services associated with this Site, you must register on the Site. You agree and warrant that all information you provide to us through this Site, including but not limited to any contact information and other registration information for your account, is truthful and accurate.
You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. We are neither responsible for nor liable for any loss or other injury that you may incur as a result of someone else using your user account or password, either with or without your knowledge.
Purchases; Prices; Availability
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available on the Site, you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your purchase, such as your credit card information, billing address, and shipping information.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for reasons including but not limited to: product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order or other reasons.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
Submission of Content and User Activity
The Site may have features that allow users to comment and/or to upload materials. You understand that all information, communications, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (“Content”) are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you are entirely responsible for any Content you upload, transmit, or otherwise make available through the Site.
You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control the rights to any Content that you provide through the Site; that use of the Content you provide does not violate the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any third parties, and that use of the Content you provide will not cause injury to any person or entity. In line with, and without limiting, the foregoing, you specifically agree that you will not (a) provide any Content that is unlawful (according to local, state, federal or international law) or any Content that advocates illegal activity; (b) provide any Content that is defamatory, false or libelous, or that contains unlawful, harmful, threatening, harassing, discriminatory, abusive, profane, pornographic, or obscene material; (c) provide any Content that you do not have a right to provide under law or under a contractual or fiduciary relationship; (d) provide any Content that contains software viruses or other harmful devices; or (e) impersonate any other person or entity in order to disguise the origin of any Content you provide.
You hereby grant us a royalty-free, non-exclusive right and license, perpetual and irrevocable, to use, display, edit, or delete the Content to provide services on the Site and for all other lawful purposes, including advertising. Any communications you send to us via the Site are non-confidential.
Trademarks and Copyrights
The trademarks, trade dress, logos, and service marks displayed on this Site are owned by Purity Woods and third parties. Nothing contained on this Site may be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any right or license to use any trademark.
All content on the Site, including without limitation text, photographs, graphics, layout, and design, is owned by Purity Woods, or we have been granted permission to use the content. Nothing contained on this Site may be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any right or license to use any copyrighted material on the Site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may download a single copy of the content on the Site for your personal, noncommercial use, provided all copyright and other proprietary notices are kept intact and provided that you do not modify the content in any manner.
For copyright claims, see below.
Disclaimer of Warranties; Indemnification
This Site, its content, and any associated services are provided by US on an “as is” or “as available” basis. wE make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this Site, to the information, content, materials, or products included on this Site, or to the functionality, of any services associated therewith. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, WE disclaim all implied warranties, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
by using the Site, you acknowledge that your use of the site is at your own risk. WE will not be liable for damages of any kind arising from or otherwise related to your use of the site, including without limitation direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages, even if we have been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages.
certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. if these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitation may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Purity Woods, its agents, distributors, and affiliates, and their officers, directors, and employees, from and against any claims, demands, damages, costs, and expenses, including without limitation reasonable attorney’s fees, arising from or related to your use of the Site or your breach of any provision of these Terms or any warranty hereunder.
You agree that if you are dissatisfied with the Site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the site.
This Site may contain links to sites and resources that are not operated or controlled by us. Such links are provided merely as a convenience to you and do not constitute an endorsement by us. Please review the terms and policies of those sites carefully, as they may differ from ours.
If you have questions about these Terms, you may contact:
Purity Woods Inc.
1144 E. State St., Suite A310
Geneva, IL 60134-2439
Copyright Infringement Claims.
Purity Woods respects the intellectual property of third parties, and complies with the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) regarding such rights. We reserve the right to remove access to infringing material posted to this Site. Such actions do not affect or modify any other rights we may have under law or contract.
If you believe that any portion of the material contained in this Site infringes your copyright, notify us of your claim in accordance with the following procedure. We will take appropriate action as required by the DMCA, 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3).
Written Notification must be submitted to this Site’s Designated Agent:
Purity Woods Inc.
1144 E. State St., Suite A310
Geneva, IL 60134
To be effective, the Notification must be in writing and contain the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receipt of the written Notification containing the information outlined above, Purity Woods will:
- Remove or disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing;
- Forward the written notification to such alleged infringer;
- Take reasonable steps to promptly notify the alleged infringer that it has removed or disabled access to the material.
A Counter Notification will be effective if in writing, provided to the Designated Agent, and including substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the alleged infringer;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the alleged infringer has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- The alleged infringer’s name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the alleged infringer consents to jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located or, if outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Purity Woods may be found, and that the alleged infringer will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or the agent of such person.
Upon receipt of a Counter Notification containing the information outlined above, Purity Woods will:
- promptly provide the complaining party with a copy of the Counter Notification;
- inform the complaining party that it will replace the removed material within ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days following the receipt of the Counter Notification, provided Purity Woods’ Designated Agent has not received notice from the complaining party that an action has been filed seeking a court order to restrain alleged infringer from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on Purity Woods’ network or system.
This process only relates to reporting a claim of copyright infringement. Messages related to other matters will not receive a response through this process.